cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to check??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guru's,

I would like to know whether is it possible to check which modules are covered under sapdata1,sapdata2,sapdata3 and sapdata4 in ecc6 installation?

I have 7 modules...Ux 11, 10g.

How to do planing for harddisk partioning & sizeing....???

QuickSizer....!!

Plz..guide me...

Thank U ....

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm not sure that I understand the question. What do you mean by modules?

I recall that last time I installed ECC6.0 I had to specify which tablespace will come in sapdata1, sapadata2 and so on.

About sizing: when blue print is made, functional people have to decide, which transactions are they going to use, how much users, data growth, SQL statements and that kind of stuff. These information is needed for quick sizer so that amount of SAP's can be calculated. When amount of SAP's is known, then you will look for adequate hardware that can garatee that amount of SAP's (memory, processor power, etc).

You mention HD partitioning. I immediatly had to think about Windows host with direct attached storage. Is that the case? On AIX you will work with file systems. If you have windows with NAS or SAN storage you have to think about many things. It's a little bit difficult to explain everything in the short message but if you can be more specifiek maybe I can help you with this.

Kind regards,

Mustafa

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

MODULE U MEAN

LIKE S&D, FICO,MM,PP,HR OR WHAT?