cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Assignment,Intercompany Billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

1. Can all postings happen if I assign a G/L account only in "General" access? If I choose "Acct Key" access, do I have to mention all relevant keys viz ERF,ERU, ERL etc. and assign it to relevant accounts? What are the accounts to be taken as I'm facing difficulty in posting due to improper assignment? I'm getting error like "No taxes on sales can be posted to this account, A1 is not possible"

2. Where account type is maintained? What is the purpose of reconciliation account as it is required field in customer master-company code data?

3. Are there any copy controls for standard invoice F2 and intercompany billing IV? If yes, then what are the settings to be made? Morever how to create and assign internal customer for the purpose of Intercompany stock transfer?

Awaiting your replies

Samier Danish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

SAP has standard has provided with 5 key combinations by which you can post various revenues GL accounts. As you know they are classified by different account keys like ERL, ERB etc.. Now it depends on the business requriement to select which of these key combination needs to be chosen to post accounts.

It might not always be necessary to maintain account determination for all the combinations unless it is requried so.

<b>Reconciliation account</b>

You must specify a reconciliation account in the master record so that all postings made to a subsidiary ledger are also posted to the general ledger.

You can use the reconciliation account to configure the screens for posting items to customer or vendor accounts. Using the reconciliation account you could, for example, suppress the fields for entering exchange rate hedges if these types of transaction are not made.

You can also use the reconciliation account to specify which currencies you can use when posting to the corresponding customer or vendor accounts.

You usually enter the local currency in the master record. Postings can then be made in all currencies to the customer and vendor accounts that the reconciliation account is assigned to. However, you can also enter a foreign currency key in the master record of the reconciliation account. If you do this, you can only post to the relevant customer and vendor accounts in the foreign currency specified.

you can check the copy controls between billing documents in VTFF. An internal customer is created in the sales area of the supplying sales organisation so that billing can be done.

Pl reward if helpful.

Thanks

Sadhu Kishore