cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's

in sales order an error is comining ( The dynamic credit period is exceeded)

but the customer didnt use the credit even a rupee ,for him we have to create the order and should deliver the stock.

please consider this as a serious because the customer is waiting .

thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member194164
Active Participant
0 Kudos

also check if there are open items (open sales orders/deliveries/billing docs) already lying for that customer account.

regards

vikas chhabra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vikas

What is the use of next review date in automatic credit control area in ova8.

and where we have to assign.

former_member194164
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

check whether the dynamic credit check is taking into consideration both the CREDIT LIMIT in RS & CREDIT PERIOD in days/months. if the system has been configured in such a way that either of these two exceeds, the error message is generated. Pl confirm.

regards

vikas chhabra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikas

The credit limit is not exceeded the problem in credit period.

former_member194164
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

As per my understanding, your system has been configured in such a way that it is taking into account the credit period also apart from credit limit & the systenm is picking the credit period from payment terms tab of customer master. in such a scenario, even if credit limit has not been exceeded but credit period has increased, system may block the sales order.i can stipulate the following example:

A company may require that a customer whose credit limit is 1 lac & credit period (OR payment terms) 45 days should be blocked at sales order/or delivery or PGI level(as per configuration) if any of these two exceeds i.e if credit limit exceeds 1 lac but credit period has not exceeded 45 days for any of his invoices OR if credit period of any of his invoices has exceeded 45 days but customer has availed only suppose 20 thousand credit limit. if any of these two has exceeded the customer may be needed to be blocked.

I think this type of credit management scenario is functional in your company.

First you have to understand the prevailing functionality for credit management in your company & you may get the answer by yourself.

regards

vikas chhabra

Former Member
0 Kudos

check whether the customer is assigned to the right credit control area or not in the customer mastr record-sales tab page

kiran