cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MBA and SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am sap-pp certified consultant..can i go for MBA now or there is no need for MBA

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

. I need some advise for SAP career, Please let me know when you have time

I graduated from MBA (Marketing and Community economic developement). I work as a desktop support analyst for a very good company.

I have over 5 years IT experience. Now, I am very interested to learn and start my career in SAP field.

Please advise what module should i choose to learn? i do not like coding and programming

Should i go for SAP BI/ SAP hana/ SAP Fico.? which techno functional module is better demand in the market?

Please advise

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

MBA will always add benefits to your career and will be an added advantage for you whenever you go for jobs. If you do MBA in Operations or in Strategic Planning that will help you to boost your career.

These days MBA is in more demand and MBA graduate are getting better package and positions than other technical consultant. In my view MBA will give you wider prospect, however it is not necessary to do MBA to get a job as you are already PP certified.

Regards,

Subhasha Ranjan

• Rewarding points to answer will give you one point yourself. *

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can go for MBA at any time it will accelerate u r career growth with Engineering and MBA degree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

what is your graduation.

Regards

Sasikanth.Ch

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am chemical engineer and 4year of exp.. in production after that i take sap-pp certified trainning..should i go for MBA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

You have quite a good domain experience as well as you are certified. Enough to grow in SAP world. but still if you plan for MBA then make sure that you consider only Top notch B-schools.

Regards

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to know whether MBA can add value to ABAPers (salary wise)?