cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Config SHIPMENT_DOC?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

First! whats the SAP Standard print program form shipment_doc in SD Module.

Then,

Suppose i am copying the standard shipment form how to assign my new zshipment_doc to standard program.

Can u tell the steps to be followed in NACE Transaction.

AND

i am copying the standard shipment form and standard print program how to assign them.

Can u tell which one is more advantageous than other?

Thanks

Imran.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

shipment_doc - Print program - RV56TD00.

GOTO NACE Transaction ->select V7 application ->click on output type

Select ALTR Outputtype ->click on processing routine -> here you are able to see the print program and layout name.

Attaching the layout to output type ,we need to create new output type and then attach custom output type.

This is functional role and see the SPRO Transaction to create new output type ( I do not remember the steps)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What do you mean by Shipment DOC , are u referring to or outbound delivery or onbound delivery

I have explanied the whole process earlier for the medruck (PO) u can go thru that

MEDRUCK is the form used to print a PO that has been created.

steps : Changes to the form

1. goto se71

2. goto utilities-->copy from client and then copy the medruck form from source which is client into your target system.

3.goto change form and then goto main window and add some text in it .( This is a simple change iam suggesting.... u can go with any change u wish like adding a field or so) . Save and active the form.

4. goto nace transaction and select the application EF(Purchase order). Click on the output type tab.

5. select the output type NEU ( purchase order) and click on the processing routines.

6. Goto change mode and assign your form name( zxxxxx). ( u will find medruck in here at the begining). (I would advice you to go with the medium 1 i.e., for the print output)

7. Save it .

8. Goto me22n/me22 and then go to goto---->messages.

9.IN output type enter NEU, medium select print output,and language EN ( Language will make your print output appeat the texts in what ever language u wish).

10. goto communication method tab and For logical destination enter the local printer name ( this will be either LOCL/ LP01). return to the previous screen.

11. goto furter data, for dipatch processing select send immediately( when saving application).

12. save it.

13 goto print preview , u will find the required changes.

The same procedure is adopted for the other standard forms...............,

if you got any doubts let me know.

Award me points if u feel this is helpful

cheers,,