cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing condition error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In pricing when I am trying to enter a percentage based k007 type condition.... for a particular customer...........it is showing this error

I want to enter 1.000 % for 100 uni

1.000- exceeds the limit 2.000- for condition type k007

message no. VK038

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I removed the upper and lower limits and trying to put 1.000- it is showing same error but with 2.000- it is working...??????????

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Erik

i know its very late , but today i came across the same situation , and found the solution its not upper and lover limit , its a Customization ,

t -code: OVB2 ,

and in this t code u restrict the value of condition type ,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Erik,

once removed, try with a new sales order.

Regards,

JM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I tried to put lower and upper limit (7.00 and 1.00) but still it is showing same error...

Former Member
0 Kudos

remove the limits.. to start with and see if the error still exists. If the error is not coming after removing the limits.. there is entry error in maintaining the limits. Let me know what happens if you remove the limits.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Goto VK12, put K007 and then goto your condition record. Click on GOTO tab and select details. Here you maintain lower and upper limits of a condition record. Remove the upper limit as -2.000%. I beleive someone has put -2.000% in upper limit instead of lower limit. Please let me know if that resolves the issue.. If not more digging is required..