Did you mean: 

pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi to all

well i got some new query its like

wat is the importance of Field catalog and how its used and the

2nd is

if you have VPRS (cost)condition type in ur pricing procedure and you want to see it in sales order and dosent want to b viewed in billing how you could do tht and vice versa like shuld see in billing invoice but shuld not be seen in sales or level

3rd is

the intercompany condition type p101 wat is the importance of tht condition type in pricing procedure why you use that give the brief explanation

4th is

if the invoice is not posting in to the accounts wat culd be the reason tell me 2 reason excluding Posting block

5th is

give me or tell me 2 similar fields of pricing which reflects in customer master record as well as in material master record

this question was asked to me in an iterview and many more i answered few but got stuck here n it was really hard for me to answer

i answered 5th quest saying ACC asignmnt group and rest if you guys help me out to konw it would be great

thnks

priti

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

1) what is the importance of Field catalog and how its used and the

It contains a list of fields which can be used to construct condition tables based on functionalities like pricing, mat determination, free goods etc.. can be implemented. In case of new fields, we can add them to the catalog and use. this requires a little abap coding.

2nd is

if you have VPRS (cost)condition type in ur pricing procedure and you want to see it in sales order and dosent want to b viewed in billing how you could do tht and vice versa like shuld see in billing invoice but shuld not be seen in sales or level

VPRS is anyway a statistical condition and not shown to the customer inthe invoice print also. And as such it gives the profit margin giving at the order level. We can keep that into a subtotal and use it for analysis purpose later on.

3rd is

the intercompany condition type p101 wat is the importance of tht condition type in pricing procedure why you use that give the brief explanation

When a delivering plant invoices a sales organization, the plant can use one of the following condition types:

PI01 Intercompany: fixed amount per material unit

PI02 Intercompany: percentage of the net invoice amount

These condition types specify that the price charged by the delivering plant to the sales organization is shown as a statistical value in the sales order and an effective charge in the internal invoice.

The condition records you create and maintain for intercompany billing are the same kind of records that you create for pricing in general.

4th is

if the invoice is not posting in to the accounts wat culd be the reason tell me 2 reason excluding Posting block

a )if revenue is being posted to GL account thru say cust, mat account assg group and say you missed loading the material acc assgnt group in the production server the account are not posted.

b) also some wrong maintenance in the taxcodes dont post to accounts.

5th is

give me or tell me 2 similar fields of pricing which reflects in customer master record as well as in material master record

customer pricing group

material pricing group

customer group

material group

Pl reward if helpful.

thanks

Sadhu Kishore

binayak_ghosh2
Participant
0 Kudos

Sadhu,

Damn Good man, u should get all the points,

Regrds,

Binayak

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

SAdhu i was like where this guy is and you were here and am sure you rajesh are best of consultant and i guess you deserve the bestttttttttttt of job n all

you are the best n 10points for you

thnks and you keep searching for my querys ok and i want your answers all the time

bye and thanks a lotttt

priti

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai,

1.lField Catalog (Allowed Fields)

When you select fields for the key combination, you must choose the fields from the list of allowed fields.

2. intercompany condition type

we use this condition type in pricing when u are using intercomapny billing i.e

the process of buisness transactions betweem two company codes under a same organisation. we use this condition type to determine at what price did we purchase the product from the delivering plant,what price we have to pay to the

delivering plant .it is statistical in nature.

3.invoice is not posting it means u have not maintained account determination

check it in t:code: VKOA,maintain the account keys,see if u have maintainde in

customer,material masters the accountasssignment groups,chart of accounts..

4.field in customer master:

1. price group.

2.customer pricing procedure.

material masters.

1.material pricing group.(material grooups).

2.cost or price in accounting view (vprs)

hope this helps.

reward for sure.........

regards

sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1st. wat is the importance of Field catalog and how its used ??

Ans.When creating a new condition table, we use some fields as keys and these fields needs to be present in Field catalog. Now lets say you want to use payment terms as one key field, for creating a new condition table. But this is not present in field catalog, you need to extend the catalog for this field and then we you can use it.

2nd. if you have VPRS (cost)condition type in ur pricing procedure and you want to see it in sales order and dosent want to b viewed in billing how you could do tht and vice versa like shuld see in billing invoice but shuld not be seen in sales or level ?

Ans.I think one possible way is to use requirements at pricing procedure level for the condition types you want at either level (sales order or billing). Coming back to your question, just assign a new requirement so that it only is coming at sales order level.

3rd. the intercompany condition type p101 wat is the importance of tht condition type in pricing procedure why you use that give the brief explanation.

Ans.I have never used this condition type, but looking at it I would say it is used during intercompany transactions. So, it is override all trade price condition types. So, when we deal with intercompany scenarios, we don't charge other plants which order some material under different CoCd the trade price. Instead we charge some marked down intercompany price which overrirdes all the other conditions present. But other group members who have used will probably give a better idea onthis condition type.

4th. if the invoice is not posting in to the accounts wat culd be the reason tell me 2 reason excluding Posting block

Ans.If the acc determination is not properly set.

5th. give me or tell me 2 similar fields of pricing which reflects in customer master record as well as in material master record

Ans. Like you have mentioned, acct assignment keys and Plant (if used in condition table).