cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reg:scripts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I know abt script concept very well ,but I dint modify any form till.

Now I would like to modify a script for ex: medrcuk...for my training purpose.

Can u pls suggest atleast a modification which is moderate one and where to c d output after completing modifications,how to mail d script?how to transport this changed script form one client to another client as well as from one server to another server?will there be any need to change the copy of printprogram ,if so how can we do modifications in those includes and how can we find where to do the modifications?

Pls dont send me any links beacuse I already have much material abt scripts ..Now I need one complete exrcise on script .so kindly understand my problem and give me suggetions.my mail-id is ushareddyabap@gmail.com pls send me necessary docs

Points asuured!

Regards ,

Ushareddy.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank u verymuch jerry for ur reply ,It really helped me alot to understand.

but still Ihave some doubts can u pls carifythem .

how to transport this changed script form one client to another client as well as from one server to another server?will there be any need to change the copy of printprogram ,if so how can we do modifications in those includes and how can we find where to do the modifications?debbugging?

Thnks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Steps for transporting scripts

1. goto se10--- Transport organizer. Hit on Display.

2. U will find 2 requests here

a) Work bench request -- this request is generated when u save ur form(ZXXXXX)

b) Customizing request -- This request is generated when u configure ur output.

Just release the Development/correction request first and then the request directly above it.

It a bit tricky when u want to release the standard texts created in SO10 which were used in script . Please go through the form there are some very good solutions in there...

Cheers...,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

MEDRUCK is the form used to print a PO that has been created.

steps : Changes to the form

1. goto se71

2. goto utilities-->copy from client and then copy the medruck form from source which is client into your target system.

3.goto change form and then goto main window and add some text in it .( This is a simple change iam suggesting.... u can go with any change u wish like adding a field or so) . Save and active the form.

4. goto nace transaction and select the application EF(Purchase order). Click on the output type tab.

5. select the output type NEU ( purchase order) and click on the processing routines.

6. Goto change mode and assign your form name( zxxxxx). ( u will find medruck in here at the begining). (I would advice you to go with the medium 1 i.e., for the print output)

7. Save it .

8. Goto me22n/me22 and then go to goto---->messages.

9.IN output type enter NEU, medium select print output,and language EN ( Language will make your print output appeat the texts in what ever language u wish).

10. goto communication method tab and For logical destination enter the local printer name ( this will be either LOCL/ LP01). return to the previous screen.

11. goto furter data, for dipatch processing select send immediately( when saving application).

12. save it.

13 goto print preview , u will find the required changes.

The same procedure is adopted for the other standard forms...............,

if you got any doubts let me know.

cheers,,