Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization check in CRM ISA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I need some small help.

We have SAP CRM ISA MSA 5.0 SP8. We need to create some roles for the end users who access the system via the CRM Webshop. But we are not able to trace what authorization a user requires or lack. Like when I give a role which doest not contain the required object, few functions in the CRM webshop does not work. But we are unable to trace it, do we have something similar to su53 or a a trace (st01/st05). I tried actiavating the trace, but it does not work.

How do I know which object is checked/missing when user clicks something in a webshop?

Please help me in this.

Will surely reward points if I find anything which helps me.

Thanks.

Rajeet

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks. ST01 & ST05 solved the issues.

Best Regards,

Rajeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rajeet,

ST01 is the best and first method of tracing the authorization issues. Set the system trace (Trace Status:ON) in Goto ->Filter->Shared-> where you enter the user id for trace and just save. When the user trieds to access the CRM webshop, ST01 will keep a trace of all his activities. Once it is done. Just do an Analysis of missing authorizations and you can turn the Status OFF.

Let me know if it does not work

Thanks

Sudhan Shan

Former Member
0 Kudos
sreekanth_sunkara
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeet,

You can ask the user to run the transaction that he wants to execute and after that ask him to run su53. he will get the missing authorizations. Then ask him to copy it to a wordpad and mail you. so that you can understand.