cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where are the templates of the webgui in the integrated ITS ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are on ECC6.

The integrated IT uses theme SL.

If we look at the webgui service in se80, we do not find any templates under the

theme SL(only mimes,scripts ...)

Does anybody knows where sap stores them now?

Thanks for all help!

Hans

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am sure, you will find the templates Hint: there are not so much nodes and the entry HTML templates is in the third hierarchy of the tree.

best regards and good luck

Tobias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the fast response but under the theme SL we find only style,applets,scripts and images.

Under the theme DM we have templates but i have the impression that these are not used for the webgui(i blanked out some code)

greetings,

Hans

former_member185704
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

in the integrated ITS 7.00 the most important HTMLBusiness templates of the service webgui can be found in service WEBGUI / Topic DM / HTML Templates.

(Some more HTMLBusiness templates are also in service SYSTEM / Topic DM / HTML Templates)

Henning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Henning,

Please tell me if I need to open a new thread for this:

I´d lke to change the color of the buttons in the WEBGUI and the only place I found the color of the button(IMO) is in the WEBGUI > Topic SL > Mime Objects > STYLE > GUI_BUTTON.CSS

So I modified and replaced the color for the one we want and republished the Internet Service but I don´t see any changes, I´m I doing something wrong or this that I want to achieve is not even posible?

Thanx in Advanced!

Kind Regards,

Gerardo J

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't think it's possible to change the color of one certain button.

Changing the color of all buttons must be possible.

Did you republish the changed stylesheet also?

Best regards,

Hans

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hans,

thanx for answering!

Actualy I need all buttons to be changed but none of them did, I did the republish of the complete service and also did the publish again of the CSS alone, and it didn´t change :O(

Kind Regards,

Gerardo J

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maybe this can help you with your search

The buttons are triggered in the GUI_CUA template under WEBGUI-DM

In this template we managed to get rid of the system and menu button and also some other stuff.

To be sure that the system refreshes > use transaction SITSPMON and choose for 'invalidate mime and template cache' on the template & mime cache tab

Best regards,

Hans

thorsten_domsalla
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Hans,

> [...] In this template we managed to get rid of the system and menu button and

> also some other stuff.

Did you change the template or did you use parameter ~webgui_simple_toolbar that will do exactly the same (please read my article in the ITS Wiki area <https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/HOME/Article-EmploySAPGUIforHTMLinsteadofanInternet+service>).

Regards,

TJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We changed the template because we are on Basis HP 10 and the

parameter is only available from HP12

Greetings,

Hans

Answers (0)