cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Select to data store in nested I-view and visibility condition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I have a main I-view with a table and would like to pass the row I selected to a data store that is in a nested I-view. The nested I-view contains 6 charts that have visibility conditions based on the data store. Somehow thing do not work. Below the detailed description of my situation.

Thanks for your input,

Ralph

Points will be awarded !!!

-

<b>Query:</b>

- A structure for key figures on the rows

- A structure with selections (f.e. actual current month, actual YTD, actual whole year, etc.) on the columns.

- A dummy selection to the column that is filled with cell restrictions. The first KPI in the structure gets value 1, the second 2, etc.

<b>VC main I-view:</b>

- A table containing all selections from the query colums and the structure with key figures. Thus, Actual Top Key Figure

100 120 Operating Income

115 120 EVA

- Connection between the outport of the table and a signal in from the nested i-view. The event chosen is 'select' and the value that is assigned is '@Dummy_value'

<b>VC nested I-view:</b>

- A signal in with 1 input field 'Dummy' of type Number that is connected to a data store with 1 field, again Dummy and type number. Assigned value is @Dummy

- Charts with visibility conditions like STORE@Dummy=='1'

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Got things working !!!

Use select event (watch out -> <u>*</u>select) to pass values to a signal in of the nested i-view. In the nested i-view pass the value from a signal in to a datastore. Use the datastore in visibility conditions.

Take care,

Ralph

Answers (0)