cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Production State of SWCV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Can someone please throw some light on 'Production State' of SWCV(General tab) in SLD.

I can't find any documentation. Don't know the impact of these different states..Please help.

cheers

danus

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Danus,

Till now there is not any significance of production state. I had a talk with SAP guys and they told me that this feature will take effect in future versions.

Regards,

Vishal Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Vishal, well if that is the case, there is nothing much to worry about it at the moment I guess

I am leaving this thread open, just in case if someone wants to add anything to it...

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Chidambaram,

I would agree with the answer above,.

As the SLD is the central repository of your entire landscapre I guess these nuew features for your SWCV's are just a means of helping your strucutre your components.

Maybe at a later stage these might have some significant improtance, but currently this does not affect XI in any way.

Regards

Bhavesh

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Chidambaram,

I would agree with the answer above,.

As the SLD is the central repository of your entire landscapre I guess these nuew features for your SWCV's are just a means of helping your strucutre your components.

Maybe at a later stage these might have some significant improtance, but currently this does not affect XI in any way.

Regards

Bhavesh