cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to call rfc from .NET connector 2.0?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all:

I've already experience some wonderful features with NCO2.0. However when I go through sap server node, there's only BAPIs in BOR, the Function folder is rather empty. I want to call a rfc(rfc_read_table) from sap system, but I can't find it anywhere. Am I missing something?

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Adrián:

I did the exact thing as you told (except using se39, cause it's acctually abap code compair toll, I used se80 to create instead). As the function module I created already exist in the system (I named it zrfc_company_test, it's saved and activated). I changed the attributes to "remote enabled-modules" also. The rfc is working fine as I called it from a abap program. However, after I returned to .net IDE. the "functions" folder still remains empty.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Due to the huge number of RFC enabled function modules available in a SAP system, the "functions" folder will not be populated automatically. You need to right-click the node and select "add function filter...".

Regards,

Guangwei

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Li~~, so that's what's been buggin me. I'm on my way through... THANKS AGAIN.

0 Kudos

First, you must create a Z function module into SAP (transaction SE39) and, in the Attributes tab, check "<b>Remote access module</b>" to able the remote call of this function. Save and activate it.

Next, into the Server Explorer in VS.Net IDE, refresh the Functions folder...

Regards