cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Design issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have different formatted (structured) files in one source queue, which includes text as well as xml files, which needs to be sent to two systems based on type of message through XI.

What I have planned is read the entire files as a string and do Java mapping program to generate target structures based on type of message.

Since I’m planning this way how to route the information based on type of message?

Suggesting another good approach will be grate on this issue.

I don’t have nay other option, I should read from single source for all the formats, please suggest whether it is possible or not also.

Thanks,

Srini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As per my approach, since you are having to target systems , and two diff target interfaces as well, you do not need to put any condition in interface determination.

That is required when you send the data to the samer recvr in 2 formats.

So based on the condition you select the interface to be used.

well I guess your querry has been resolved.

Kindly let me know if you have ne other querry..

n award SDN points as well..:)

Regards

Pushkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi use multimapping in this....

When u send file through sender file adapter use FCC (file content conversion) and break file into two differnt file or we can say msg according to their source structure ie Using Recordset name.

Then send these two msg through same mapping or u can send them through differnt mapping according to ur requirment...For sending in two differnt mappings u can use condition in Interface Determinations.

Regards

Hemant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinu,

Its pretty straight forward.

Since you are getting a string and you can generate the target using java mapping, major part is done.

you have one sender system i.e. one sender agreement and one sender comm channel and one sender interface (inbound string).

for this you can have 2 receivers.

so ultimately you develop 2 java mappings.

mapping A creates the target A

mapping B creates the target B

In ID

you create 2 recvr agreements, and hence you will need two diff comm channels.

In recvr determination in which you can put 2 receving systems.

And ultimately you will have 2 interface determinations.

& its done..

Please let me know if you need any more explanation n dont forget the award points as well

Regards

Pushkar

Message was edited by:

pushkar anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi srinu,

As of i know it is not possible,we should have only one formated source queue.

Regards,

Ramesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can anyone suggest the approach for doing this?

Thanks,

srini.