cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compiling error! Can not find WSTypedModelCl class!

Former Member
0 Kudos

I Created a Web Dynpro Project, and imported a web service model.When I built the project,it cannot find the class file for com.sap.tc.webdynpro.model.webservice.gci.WSTypedModelClass. Help me please,thank you!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

while creating a Model you have to specify Model package with an extension i.e different package otherwise it will give you an error

regards

ambicasony

null

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thought I would add to this... you have to add jaxrpc dc from JEE sc. This dc contains the extras you need.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Are you getting this model from any other DC or u have created the model in ur dc??In case u r using it from some other dc,sometimes it doesn't take the refference for some classes.U can try creating a webservice model in ur dc with same web service,reload the project & then delete the model in ur project.

Its just an workaround not the solution.

Thanks & regards

Sumit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your help! I reloaded the project,but it still work incorrectly. I found the class in <b>plugins\com.sap.tc.webdynpro.model.webservice_2.0.0\lib\_webdynpro_model_webservice.jar</b> file,so I added the .jar file through "Add External Library". But I get another error!

<b>This compilation unit indirectly references the missing type com.sap.engine.services.webservices.espbase.client.dynamic.content.GenericObject (typically some required class file is referencing a type outside the classpath)</b>

AND

<b>The project was not built since its classpath is incomplete. Cannot find the class file for com.sap.engine.services.webservices.espbase.client.dynamic.content.GenericObject. Fix the classpath then try rebuilding this project.</b>

In "Web Dynpro References",I've added "tc/wd/wslib" in Library References. I don't know the reason of this error,any one can help me? Thanks!!

former_member186016
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Don't add the jar file explictly.

This has to be in web dynpro classpath automatically.

Go onto the project node and run the action Repair-> Classpath and project structure.

This will sync the archives in the classpath.

Regards,

Ashwani Kr Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

When u create the Adaptive Web service model,webdynpro generates some classes internally.These classes extend WSTypedModelClass.System is not able to find those classes.It happens sometimes when ur model is a part of some other dc & u r using it in ur system as dependency.

Try to create a fresh webservice model in ur dc only.then check

regards

Sumit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks!! I tried to run the action "Repire",but failed. I created a Java DC,and used a java class to create a web service,then I created a web dynrpo DC.In this web dynpro DC,I created a Adaptive Web Service using the web service I just created.When I build this web dynpro DC,error occured! I really don't know how should I do!

former_member186016
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi John,

When a Web Dynpro project is created these jar should autmatically be part of classpath.

You need need not do anything. If this happens it means:

The IDE is not with correct jar ot jar is corrupt.Hence the jar cannot be read.

What is problem you get when you run the action Repair. Can you open the PDE Runtime->Error Log and see what entries you get when you run the action.

Regards,

Ashwani Kr Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

I created a new Web Dynpro project,and I checked the classpath,I could not find the webdynpromodel_webservice.jar file in the classpath.

Could you tell me how to open the PDE Runtime->Error Log,thanks a lot!

Message was edited by:

John Mechal

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have resolved the problem.I opened the project's properites dialog box, then selected Java Build Path .At the library tab page,run the action "Add Variable",add extension of SAP_SYSTEM_ADD_LIBS/comp/SAP_JTECHS/DCs/sap.com/tc/wd/wslib/_comp/gen/default/public/default/lib/java/_webdynpro_model_webservice_default.jar.Now I build the project,everything is ok!! Thank you all!

former_member751941
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jhon,

You have to reload your project other wise you will not be able to see the Proxy class details. Right click on the project and the “Reload”.

Regards,

Mithu