cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

taxes / excise pricing procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I need a clarification on why do we need to maintain separate excise procedure in SD though we define all the necessary Tax condition types in our regular pricing procedure. I mean what does excise pricing procedure do in SD, if it is only to calculate the ED and to transfer to other pricing procedure, why cannot that be done directly with one procedure where all condition types are defined ?

Please somebody clarify

Regards

Mahesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

In SAP standard setting are based on German secinario,So SAP provided some standard pricing procedures.For the same SAP has implemented CIN for that SAP as defined standard pricing procedure for India.Like JINFAC for Factory sales,JINDEP for Depot sales,JINEXP for Exports,JINSTO for Stock transfer.May be you will get doubt why this many procedures.For example Factory sales excise duties,sales taxes are applicable.when in exports all are examtion.For this in export pricing procedure have to maintain Static to all this value.So for this we r maintain different procedures.

Correct answer reward points

Regards

Vikram

Former Member
0 Kudos

hei

in excise procedure u maintain one condition record ie UTXJ where u maintain all the condition records that are related to sales especially out put taxes. The value that is calculated will be transferred to other procedure as cnd type BASB in that procedure other cnd types including mm and fi modules are being maintained,like all the setoff amounts ....

answer me if i m wrong

rewards if it is helpful

kiran