cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finding field KNA1_OIDRC in ECC6 / ERP2005 on the Customer Master details

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi to all SAP Gurus

Could someone kindly advice how to find screen field "Diff.Ref.Co"/ Mag Area(KNA1_OIDRC) in the ECC6 environment. in the previous release of SAP 4.6C it was situated on General data in the Control Data tab. I have found SAP Note 973001 but this has not solved our problem. i have also checked in configuration to make sure the screen is a required entry.

Thanks

Phenyo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Verify if

1. In SAPLOI0_MF02D and screen number 7123, the attributes of the field Diff. ref. code (KNA1-OIDRC). is 084.

2. Table TMODP has ONLY this entry

E T077D-FAUSA 084 Differential Reference Code

3. Check customizing in OB20 and also in SPRO -> Logistics-General -> Business Partner -> Customers-> Control -> Define Account Groups and Field Selection for Customers

Best Regards,

Hema

Former Member
0 Kudos

Note 790247 should help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Note 790247 is up to 472 , it may cause further problems if applied to ERP systems

kindly check the note 1056311 ….follow the manual steps you will resolve the issue .

Regards,

Oily

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks guys... Note 1056311 has already been implemted in our system.I also found assistance on how to activate this field.... you have to make sure the field is activated at "Define Account groups and field selection for Customers" and "Define transaction-dependent screen layout". when this is it will than appear on the Additional Data, IS-OIL General tab in your Customer Master.

Thanks