cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free of charge Sub.Seq.Delivary

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's,

1.Any one can expalin me what is the Free of Charge Seq.Delivary.

2. When i get the goods retern, i what to send to the some other meterial to the

Customer.How to map this Senario.

Regards

Sriram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi kalasapati,

Subsequent delivery, free-of-charge is in Complaints

Free-of-charge delivery is in Pre- Sales

If you are only doing a replacement for the material never create a sales order with RE as the order type, because upon processing this, this creates a credit for the returns which is like a credit memo. What I suggest is you GR the materials using a transaction in the MM side, this just allows you to monitor the movement of goods. And for the replacement do a sales order with order type SD, this is subsequent delivery free of charge.

A sales document, used in complaints processing, for delivering goods to a customer free of charge.

You can create a free of charge delivery if, for example, a customer receives fewer goods than ordered, or if some of the goods are damaged in transit. The system generates a delivery, based on the free of charge delivery.

Reward if this helps

Regards

AK

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI.,

After retun teh process is RE-LR-and we give creidt for returens,If we dont give cridit for returns then we raise a subsequent free of charge delivery

But in Your case it is better to to go in this scenario

For subsequent free of charge delivery the Doccument type is SDF,Item category is KLN,

RE-LR-Credit for returns & Raise an Normal order & sell the material

Gurus correct me if i am wrong

REWARD if helpfull

Thanks & Regards

Narayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Free of charge sub Sequa delivery is delivery the goods without charge by same material or other for that we have to use doc type sk to create order .