cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan Driver Procurement Wworkflow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

is it possible for a scenario plan driver procurement to not approval automatically shopping cart created in SRM ?

A purchase requisition created in R/3 has been send in SRM and a shopping cart created after but I need to not approval automatically.I lwould like a workflow same a shopping cart has been created by this user possible n-steps.

Thanks sfor your reply

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When the SC comes to SRM,its auotmoactically approved.But if you need approval before it comes to sourcing what you can do is write a custom worklfow whereby when it comes to SRM,(i.e. event for the WF will be "SC is Created"),reset the Sourcing indicator for that SC and then start the approval process.After the SC is approved,again set the sourcing indicator for the SC so that it appears in the sourcing cockpit.

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If I understand I reset flag indicator in function module standard BAPI_SCEC_CREATE and field AUTO_SOURCE ?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I mean the sourcing relevant indicator i.e "SOURCE REL IND" field in table BBP_PDIGP.For that you can use the foll FM's also based on the SC details:

BBP_PDH_DB_DIRECT_UPDATE

BBP_PDIGP_DB_DIRECT_UPDATE

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

My problem is a plan driver procurement call a function module BAPI_SCEC_CREATE and I see that a function module contains a parameter export a value field AUTO_SOURCE ?

Or it is not ok where I call the 2 function modules BBP_PDH_DB_DIRECT_UPDATE and BBP_PDIGP_DB_DIRECT_UPDATE ?

Thanks for your reply