cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP Adapter Exception

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My scenario is a Abap Proxy->XI->Webservice asynchronous scenario. a few of the messages from the proxy are missing out randomly(4 out of 20 today). when checked in the XI adapter engine..i found this exception

Delivery of the message to the application using connection SOAP_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: SOAP: response message contains an error XIAdapter/PARSING/ADAPTER.SOAP_EXCEPTION - soap fault: Server was unable to process request. ---> Requested registry access is not allowed..

Help appreciated...

Thanks,

Kiran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member189387
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Troubleshooting - RFC and SOAP scenarios *** Updated on 30/05/2007

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2008/01/08/troubleshooting--rfc-and-soap-scenarios-updated-on-20042009

Please refer the following threads

https://forums.sdn.sap.com/click.jspa?searchID=6174586&messageID=3830217

Regards.,

V.Rangarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Can you check the validity of those 4 missing source messages.

Since, you are not using fault message, in case of error you would not be able to get the response back from the web server and it will throw an exception.

Regards

Pushkar Anand

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>>response message contains an error XIAdapter/PARSING/ADAPTER.SOAP_EXCEPTION - soap fault: Server was unable to process request

did you create SOAP fault message mapping in your scenario?

Regards,

michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

no i havent created any fault mapping in my scenario.

Thanks,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I was facing a similar kind of problem.

I couldnt fixed tat times.. Wat i did is a SOAP Adapter restart.

For this a basis guy may help you...

Hope this will work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your replies..

I have restarted the adapter previously for that time it looked like it is working fine..but started giving problem again..anyway i will go to the basis team for standard solution

And i have checked the validity of the messages failed, they are similar to those that are successful.

Thanks,

Kiran