cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

information messages comming blank

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello gurus,

On some of the machines of my functional consultants. Some of the messages at the end of the transactions, are comming blank, means message pop up is comming without any message.!!!

What can be problem?? Is it related to settings or related to GUI installation problem?

Thanks and Regards,

Rahul

Thanks and regards,

Rahul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Bidhwan,

I have no site where i can upload the sanpshot. Can you please, think of some other way.

Thanks and Regads,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have this same problem, at the moment trying to figure out what is causing this. I do have IE 7.0 installed, so will try rolling back to IE6 and see if that cures the problem.

I have uploaded a screen shot of 3 different warning boxes that usually have information to <a href="http://pictures.aol.com/galleries/ifisher11/8510C6SWij-Qk3ENejc1SmyftGLcAluGCM-Av4xQp5Fd3Ig=">Display Problem</a>

Of the 3 boxes I uploaded 1 is from KCH3 (usually a warning about number of records to be displayed) and the other 2 are from table exports (SE16 to Excel)

<b>EDIT:</b>OK so I rolled back to IE6 and the problem is cured........ I need to look into this some more though as I am sure a colleague has IE7 and is <b>not</b> experiencing the same problem.

<b>Another edit:</b>OK, spoke to colleague who is using IE7 but does not have the same problem. Going to reinstall IE7 on my laptop and see what else it could be (maybe Java or an IE7 update).

Message was edited by:

Ian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok I fixed this............. there is an OSS note and a patch available. Go to <a href="/people/manfred.lutz/blog/2007/01/16/abap-trial-version-areas-left-blank-in-workbench SDN link</a> which gives some details and a link to the patch.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello gurus,

I uninstall and reinstall the GUI on that machine. All the machines(where its working and were its not working) are using IE 6.

Thanks and Regards,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rahul,

Is it possible for you to take a screenshot, upload it into some website and send the link to us.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rahul,

It is not a GUI issue but an issue with the version of the Internet Explorer version. I think the consultants having this issue must be using IE 7.x. Ask them to downgrade it to IE 6.x.

Regards.

Ruchit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If this issue exist only on some machines, there is no doubt that this is a GUI issue.

Because any issue in the Server or installtion would mean problems for all.

Try reinstalling the GUI.

Cheers,

Bidwan