cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interface Mapping Runtime Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I am implementing File to Idoc (CREMAS.CREMAS03) Scenario. I've created all the objects and mapping. i've tested mapping and its ok. but when i activated all the objects in ID and try to check through SXI_MONITOR, it shows No Message Available, After that i tried to test configuration through Test Configuration tools (ID -> TOOLS --> Test Configuration). and i got

Interface Mapping

<Not found>

Runtime error

During the application mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_Vendoe_out_CREMAS03_ a com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException was thrown: Fatal Error: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.Parser~

<Trace level="1" type="B">CL_MAPPING_XMS_PLSRV3-ENTER_PLSRV</Trace>... (158 lines)

While Receiver Determination and Interface Determination stpes performing well.

please suggest me appropriate solution for this problem.

Regards

ritesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

thanks to Michal & Bhavesh, I tried according to Bhavesh as well Michal FAQ blog but unfortunately i am not able to enter Logical system name in Adapter Specific Identifier, the Logical System field is empty but Disabled (even i m in change mode)

Regards

Ritesh

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

try my suggestion with entering the XI business system

in receiver agreement - header mapping

Regards,

michal

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ritesh

I think I would agree with Michal here.

Just to give more detail,

1. Check if your XI's WebASABAP business system is imported into the ID. If no, then import it from the SLD, ( Assign Business System ).

2. Go to your receiver agremeent, and in this You will have an option HEADER Mapping and in this against Sender Service, select the XI 's Business System .

Now the Idoc will be triggered with XI's Logical System name as the Sender Partner Name

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I have still few doubts regarding Logical System, port and RFC destication

My SAP ECC6.0 and XI configuration is:

For ECC 6.0 : Logical system name : T03CLNT400

Client : 400

RFC Dest : XIDEST

Port : XIPORT

For XI 3.0 : Logical System name : WXI

client : 400

RFC Dest : ECCDEST

Port : SAPEC3

now my confusion is, in t-code WE19, when sending IDOC to XI (idoc - file scenario), which entry i've to use in prot and Partner No in Receiver side and which port and partner no i've to use in Sender Side.

also in XI side when creating Technical sys for web as ABAP which logical system name i've to use and in File to Idoc Scenario which logical system i've to use as sender business system (third party file business system)

If possible please give me detail idea to clarify my cofusion.

thanks

ritesh

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sender ParterName --> T03CLNT400

Sender Port --> SAPTo3

Receiver Partenrt name --> The Logical System name for which you created partner profile in we20 on your R3.

Receiver Port -->The port created in WE 21 on your R3

Regards

Bhavesh

PS: Please use a new thread to post your new questions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks Bhavesh.. I got the solution..upto that point. now can please tell me, If the scenario is File to Idoc then when creating Sender Business system (third party Business sys for sending file) in SLD, which logical system name used?

Regards

Ritesh

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The Logical System Name for which the Partner Profile is created on your R3 system or you use Header Mapping to use the Logical System name someother Business System.

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks now my all doubts are cleared

Thanks once again

regards

Ritesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. check your interface determination - if the interface mapping is specified there

2. check your mapping once more

3. did you put the message with <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> tak at the beginning or not ?

Regards,

michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal

Thanks for quick reply, I've checked

1.Interface Determination - Interface Mapping is specified there and its seems to be ok

2. I tested Mapping in Test tab and it gives me correct output and shows message:

01:59:55 Start of test

Executed successfully

01:59:55 End of test

3. and the message which i used in Test Configuration tool is :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>

- <ns0:Vendor xmlns:ns0="http://IDOC_2_FILE">

<VendorNumber>10000</VendorNumber>

<LastName>LNAME</LastName>

<SearchTerm>GOOGLE</SearchTerm>

<Currency>USD</Currency>

- <Address>

<Street>HILLTON</Street>

<City>NEW YORK</City>

<Zip>08840</Zip>

<Country>US</Country>

</Address>

</ns0:Vendor>

and still getting the same error. more specifically i m getting this error

<Trace level="1" type="B">CL_MAPPING_XMS_PLSRV3-ENTER_PLSRV</Trace> <Trace level="1" type="T">Interface Mapping http://IDOC_2_FILE Vendor_CREMAS03_IM </Trace> <Trace level="1" type="T">

RuntimeException during appliction Java mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_Vendoe_out_CREMAS03_ </Trace> <Trace level="1" type="T">

com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException: Fatal Error: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: XMLParser: No data allowed here: (hex) 2d, 20, 3c(:main:, row:2, col:3)

Regards,

Ritesh

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

run the flow without test configuration flow

then if you still have the mapping error check it like this:

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/09/16/xi-how-to-test-your-mapping-in-real-life-scenarios

Regards,

michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks Michal,

I did few changes in Sender Communication Channel but now i got another System Error in while monitoring through sxmb_moni,

Error is : "Unable to convert sender service to an ALE Logical System"

Please suggest me any solution

thanks & regards,

Ritesh

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Assign a Logical System Name to the Sender Service.

pen the Sender Service in your ID, Go to the menu Business Systrem --> Adapter Specific Identifiers and then add the Logical System Name here and then save and activate.

Now run the scenario

Regards

Bhavesh

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

or you can use header mapping in receiver agreement

and put the name of XI system in sender system field

also shown in my book:

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2006/10/11/xi-new-book-mastering-idoc-business-scenarios-with-sap-xi"><b>Mastering IDoc Business Scenarios with SAP XI</b></a>

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

absolutely

Regards

Bhavesh