cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use of NACE after creating print program n smart form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Wat's d purpose of NACE?I hav created my own print program n smart form according to my own requirement.If NACE is necessary 4 my smart from.How can i use NACE i mean navigation steps.

Please help me out.Its urgent.

Thanks & Regards,

Santhosh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

using NACE tocde we can assign print program to form.

goto NACE->select the Application type(EF-purchase order)->select output types->NEU for new PO printout->double click on process routines_> sscroll right->specfiy ur form and print proggram there(instead of MEDRUCK give ZMEDRUCK)->save

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

in NACE, the form and print program will be assigned based on the requirement

this will trigger your form whenever you execute

you can fine ENTEY_NEU form in all the report which call the form

Regards

Shiva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Wat is dis ENTEY_NEU where i can find in print program r in smart form,Please tell me how to link print program to smart form using NACE,Is it necessary 4 my own smart form?

Thanks,

Santhosh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh,

Nace is for message control settings. Say if u want to trigger a Smartform or an Idoc or any other customized program u can do the message control settings.

Say at the time of Sales Order creation or updation u want to trigger a Smartform, then u have to follow the following steps:

Goto NACE

Select application V1 and then click Output Type.

create a new Output type or copy the existing one abd save it with new name

then in Processing Routine Mention the driver program name and in Form routine mention the main subroutine name.

In Smartform mention your SMartform name and also the layout if u have ceated.

Again go to NACE and Select application V1 and press Procedures.

here out of the many procedures u have to select the right one and attach your Output Type to it.

You can also create a condition record..Say if u want to trigger this Smartforms for Sales Order of particular type.

Hope this helps.

Reward Points if useful.

Thanks.