cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration SAP Sol Man Service Desk and HP OV Service Desk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

We have installed SAP SM 4.0 and we also use HP OV Service Desk 4.5.And now we want to integrate both this solution.

As I understand, the interaction is realised wia web interface

In pdf file "Incident Exchange Service between HP OpenView Service Desk 4.5 and SAP Solution Manager 4.0 Service Desk" I have read what needed interface (or service) is integrated to the HP OV SD. But our administrator of HP OpenView Service

Desk sad that where no this srvice.

Are anybody know how to integrate SAP Sol Man Service Desk and HP OV Service Desk?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are also looking into interfacing HP OV ServiceDesk and SO Man Service Desk, could you please let me know whether you have had any success in dealing with HP?

Thanks,

thomas

<Post was moderated>

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

estoddard
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello - the document is located at http://service.sap.com/solutionmanager - media library - technical papers - Service Desk WebServices API.

However, HP is CERTIFIED by SAP to connect to this SOAP interface - the only vendor so far (Remedy and Peregrine are in process.) HP has tested this interface at SAP and recieved certification several months ago.

I would have your HP person escalate this issue higher in HP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Evan,

In the meantime, have Remedy or Peregrine also been successful with their certification of the Service Desk integration?

Regards,

Marcel