cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No mapping for Same structure in source and target

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I want to transfer the source structure to two receivers . Here source and target structures are same so i dont need mapping.

My question is how many DT,MT and MI required .. mapping required or not.

Thanks in Advance

CS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi CS,

here in your scenario as u have told that source and reciver are of same structure . definitely you didn't need any mapping . and you have to create two data type(one for sender and one for receiver) , two message types(one for sender and one for receiver)) , and two message interfaces(one for sender and one for receiver).

while creating message types it asks for data type and while creating message interface it asks for message type only . as the structures of sender and receiver are same then inspite of having two receivers we have to create ony one message interface on sender side . later the adapter will take care of further proceedings

but in case of configuration you have to import three business systems . one for sender and two for receiver systems . and you have to configure the communications channels accordingly. as per the receivers accepting the structures you have to use the relevant adaptors .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

<i>Here source and target structures are same so i don't need mapping.</i>

---> If your source and target structure are same then you can completely avoid IR part

Have a look at this blog

/people/william.li/blog/2006/09/08/how-to-send-any-data-even-binary-through-xi-without-using-the-integration-repository

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

CS,

Just create one DT, MT and one MI.

Also create two receiver business systems and add this two in your receiver determination. You need two receiver communication channels.

Also if you dont have any mapping, if you are only passing the source to two receivers then you dont need to create any objects in IR. Just create all the objects in ID and route them to two receivers.

---Satish

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

CS,

As you mentioned that both source and target are same. Its ok to create the below objects.

1 Data Type, 1 Message Type, 2 Message Interface(Inound/Outbound Asynchronous) - with same Message type.

(or)

1 Data Type, 1 Message Type, 1 Message Interface(Abstract Asynchronous).

Best Regards,

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

One DT, One MT and two MIs required.

Regards

Chilla