cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dashboard and New Window

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have to build a dashboard using 6 different queries (6 chart). I know how to do this.

I have another requirement here: if i click any one of the chart it has to open new browser window and it should show more detail of that chart.If direct click is not possible i am ready to place a button there and if i click the button a new browser window should open and displays more detail of that chart query.

Any idea how to do this?

Thanks

Vijay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can easily pass value to pop-up iView

Add a start point in the pop-up iView and pass value to that start point from the main window where your button is .

Thanks & Regards

Harsimran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks again.

Can you tell me how to do this? Do i have to use event (signal-in or signal-out).

suppose if i want to pass year to popup iview from my button how can i send that value to popup.

thanks

vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Consider this case. You have a form with a button on it and having custom action associated with it.

From the Out port , open a pop-up iView and on the event line, add the custom event.

In the pop-up iView, add a start point and configure the start point; add "year".

Now You can easily pass the value(i.e. year) from the main form to this form

When you return to main form and click on the event line, You will see, it will ask for assigning value to pop-up input.

Thanks & Regards

Harsimran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks !!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

How about use pop-up iView for the new window..

You can use button and use custom action of button to open that

Thanks &Regards

Harsimran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Harsimran,

Thanks for the reply. I thot of using that and i want to know how to pass

value to the pop-up iview. When user clicks the chart or button i have to pass some value and using that value i will run the query.

Thanks

Vijay