Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

xml getting cutoff ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have configured HTTP-RFC scenario.

when the 3rd party sends the xml data, it gets processed successfully in RWB and in moni but the xml at the end getting cutoff and i am getting error on the 3rd party system and in the moni the end part of xml looks like

99991231</MESSAGE_V1>

<MESSAGE_V2

The XML page cannot be displayed

Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later.

Whitespace is not allowed at this location. Error processing resource 'file:///C:/Documents and Settings/srinivas.kapu/Loca...

<MESSAGE_V2>WILLIAM HARRISON</MESSAGE_V2><MESSAGE_V3></MESSAGE_V3><MESSAGE_V4></MESSAGE_V4&...

class="m">>WAH ROYALTY COMPANY</MESSAGE_V2>

<MESSAGE_V3 />

<MESSAGE_V4 />

<PARAMETER />

<ROW>0</ROW>

any help would be appreciated, do i need to increse HTTP time out, i am maintaining 300, plz advice

Thanks,

srini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Looks like your Publishtest Web application doesn't work correctly. It returns you source of aspx file, while it should process it first.Did you check the IIS?

ravi_raman2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please try and validate the xml using the xsd..........that should solve your problem or atleast tell you on what line of your xml...lies the error.

Regards

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

The response xml coming from sap is ok but after mapping the structure at the end is getting cutoff. The item has occurance 0-unbound. The item is occuring many times and the one at the end is getting cutoff.

There is no problem with the response xml. any help would be appreciated

Thanks,

k s reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Im not sure if im right...But what I feel is the XML is having some special characters which has to be replaced..

Few months before i also got the same error message.