Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBP_CREATE_REQ_BACK & Goods Recipient

dean_hinson2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Currently, the ID of the recipient is placed in the goods recipient of the requisition. However, I want to change it so that the name is placed in the field. With that said, is using the FM BBP_PD_SC_GETDETAIL the only way to retreive the business partners for the shopping cart? If so, anybody have a solid linking logic? If not, what is the right way to get that information?

Thanks in advance.

Message was edited by:

Dean Hinson

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We had a similar reqt where we ahd to populate the requesters name in a custom field in PR whcih was created from teh SRM SC.If your reqt is not possible with BBP_CREATE_REQ_BACK badi then you can try the reverse way.i.e .In the R/3 Exit for PR(Try SAPLMEWQ),you can determine the details of the user and then change the data of the field i.e. User ID to user's name.

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Which SRM version are you using ?

<b>Since the GR field in SRM side is of Character 12 (Char 12). GR_RCPT field -> Goods recipient and is similar length of system user name (SU01-UNAME), which is Character 12.</b>

<i>PREQ_NAME Name of requisitioner/requester

GR_RCPT Goods recipient</i>

<u>As far as GR name change is concerned, either in BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI, you can change the name or inside BBP_CREATE_REQ_BACK BADI, you can change the name.</u>

<b>Please go through the following SAP Links, which will help -></b>

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul