cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

backArrow from MS Explorer causes OBJECTS_OBJREF_NOT_ASSIGNED

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have finished Web Dynpro tutorial #1 and it runs successfully. However, when I click backArrow in MS Explorer, it gives short dump with following error messages...

What has happened?

The URL http://server.node.com:8000/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/zz_##_appname/ was not called due to an error.

Note

The following error text was processed in the system EC6 : Zugriff über 'NULL' Objektreferenz nicht möglich.

The error occurred on the application server SERVER_EC6_00 and in the work process 0 .

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

Method: DISPLAY_BACK_BUTTON_INFO of program CL_WDR_CLIENT_SSR=============CP

Method: DISPLAY_BACK_BUTTON_INFO of program CL_WDR_CLIENT_SSR=============CP

Method: IF_WDR_CLIENT~GET_CLIENT_UPDATES of program CL_WDR_CLIENT_SSR=============CP

Method: EXECUTE of program CL_WDR_MAIN_TASK==============CP

Method: IF_HTTP_EXTENSION~HANDLE_REQUEST of program CL_WDR_MAIN_TASK==============CP

Method: EXECUTE_REQUEST_FROM_MEMORY of program CL_HTTP_SERVER================CP

Function: HTTP_DISPATCH_REQUEST of program SAPLHTTP_RUNTIME

Module: %_HTTP_START of program SAPMHTTP

Error code: ICF-IE-http -c: 950 -u: SERVICE -l: E -s: EC6 -i: SERVER_EC6_00 -w: 0 -d: 20070531 -t: 134700 -v: RABAX_STATE -

e: OBJECTS_OBJREF_NOT_ASSIGNED

HTTP 500 - Internal Server Error

Does anyone know what can be done to fix this?

Thank you,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

shwetars
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Dean,

The MS IE buttons back and next are not supported automatically within a web dynpro application. They need to be handled explicitely by providing the same functionality through buttons within your views and calling action handlers for those buttons, basically you will have to fire outbound plugs to navigate to respective views.

Once you proceed with further tutorials on view navigation the above concept would become clearer.

Regards,

Shweta

Answers (0)