Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSO With Lotus Notes 5

jerin_mathew
Explorer
0 Kudos

hi,

Does Lotus Notes 5 supports SingleSignOn ????

Thanks in advance

Jer

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member318735
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jer,

here are the prerequisites for implementing SSO with Lotus Notes:

1. You are running Lotus Domino R5, Release 5.0.6a or above.

2. Lotus Domino is running on the Domino application server or in Domino Enterprise Server mode

3. The Domino server runs the HTTP task

4. The SAP Enterprise Portal host name and the Domino Web server host name have to carry the same internet domain suffix

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can you help me out to get any detailed document/help to get further details on the same

Regards

MichaelSambeth
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Sudhir,

pls see: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/db/b42e90fb94534687ef57991a6fcaf9/frameset.htm

the Ticketverifier for Domino is shipped with the NetWeaver CDs/DVDs. You may also send me an email so that I can send the files to you.

Regards

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir.

Does the Ticketverifier for Domino support AIX O/S ?

Regards, Arnold.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have not checked that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir.

I think Ticket Verifier support only windows O/S.

Is there any method to SSO with domino running under AIX O/S.

Regards, Arnold.

MichaelSambeth
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Arnold,

pls. see

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/94c4e390-0201-0010-09a3-d09...

for a list of options for SSO from SAP to Lotus Domino.

Furthermore, in a distributed Lotus architecture, you would need only a single Domino on a windows OS that runs SAP Ticketverifier for Domino. This Domino server can be used to yield a LtpaToken after SAP Logon Ticket authentication. Then, if you set up the Lotus Web SSO configuration, you can include as many other Domino's as you like. So all other Domino's would be accessed with LtpaToken that was issued by the Domino running SAP Ticketverifier.

If you demand a native AIX implementation of SAP Ticketverifier, please contact me via email.

Thanks & regards

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.