cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Checking group checking rule, availability check.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've configured the following scenario in our R/3 (4.7) system. I am using a cash sales order ZBV (copy of BV) without the delivery process. It's required that the order quantity in the order updates the stock level.

According to the documentation the MRP type and the item category determine the requirement type.

MRP Type Z1 and item Category ZBVN use Requirement type 031

The scope of the availability check is determined by the checking group and checking rule

The checking group is 01 - Daily requirements but I don't know which checking rule is determined by the system. Documentation says that it is determined automatically by the system. Which one would be used by cash sales order without a delivery process?

Can you have a look at the config on my blog and see if I'm missing something?

Thanks

http://sapqueries.blogspot.com/2007/05/availability-check.html

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai

i dont know how exactly i can put the answer in words

mrp type related to inventory management

item category related to material management

checking rule (daily requirements) related to inventory as well as production planning

checking group related to inventory as well material man as well production planning and many like HR

checking group is about all that so as the settings r predefined while the enterprise structure is built it wud b picked up by the system automatically

according to the business requirements

if in case i have somethings else i will let u know

regards

vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey guys, I'm sure you know the answer. Can anyone provide me with some suggestions please?

cheers

Michalis