Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Runtime Error !!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am receiving Runtime error

1) Load_format_error

2) storage_Parameters_Wrong_set ( no more memory space available)

Anyone can help me to solve this problem. How to increase memory space and other error.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The problem is due to lack of memory when the data volume is huge. The short dump STORAGE_PARAMETERS_WRONG_SET occurs in the ABAP Sync Service because the memory utilized already in the system is not cleared and hence memory is not sufficient when required by ABAP sync service during sync.

Solution :

For WebAS 6.40:

-Apply Support Package 21

For WebAS 7.0:

Apply Support Package 12

Thanks

Suraj

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member433984
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

"storage_Parameters_Wrong_set" usually caused by lack of free space (for heap) in virtual address space of the process.

Solutions could be:

- increase virtual address space by activating /3GB option - SAP notes 110172, 552209, 546361 or use 64-bit OS

- reduce some other SAP SHMs like PXA, shared ROLL- or PAGE-areas etc

kishore_soma
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Yaroslav,

I m also having the same problem in the SAP R/3 4.7 on Windows 2000 and SQL server 2000.

When we are running some transactions in a particular Applicaiton server(dialog instance), we are getting dumps STORAGE_PARAMETERS_WRONG_SET. We have 4GB of RAM and enabled /3gb option.

Kindly suggest

Thnx in advance

Kishore

kishore_soma
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Yaroslav,

I m also having the same problem in the SAP R/3 4.7 on Windows 2000 and SQL server 2000.

When we are running some transactions in a particular Applicaiton server(dialog instance), we are getting dumps STORAGE_PARAMETERS_WRONG_SET. We have 4GB of RAM and enabled /3gb option.

Kindly suggest

Thnx in advance

Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In that case if you cannot reduce the processed data, you have to change for a 64 bit OS with much more than 4GB memory.

The days of 32 bit SAP software will not last long anymore...

Regards,

Olivier