cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BW Queue Status Stopped: SXMB_MONI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am passing data from XI to BW into a Data Source via Inbound Proxy. The problem is for some of my messages I get the status as Green Flag(Queue Status- Stop)in SXMB_MONI.

That means all those Messages are not posted to Data source even though they are successfully transferred from XI.

If I manually try to restart them. It says that the message are already scheduled in Queue. But in Queue there is no entry.

Should I regenerate my proxy? Even though out of 10 I still have 6 successful Messages and rest 4 as Queue status stopped.

Can anyone suggest what can be the problem?

Regards

Swetank

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you sure you've got nothing in SMQ1 and SMQ2 ?

Regards,

michal

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please tell me how you resolved this. I am seeing same issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

is there any trasaction in BW where you can register your Queues. somthing like sxmb_Adm--> register Queues...

B'cos this was the same problem that i encountered when i was using another client(105) in XI-IS when executing server proxies. Then the queues in the client system were not registered.

so check if there is any place in BW system where you can register the queues.

cheers,

Siva maranani.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It all depends on the number of parallel processing operated on these queues. are you testing with small data or large data? this issue occurs with quite a large data files. try to process the data in large queue (XBTL)

thanks,

sasi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sasi/Michal

I am testing it with larger set of Data. How can I specify whether I want the message should be processed in XBTL Queue.

I again tried with some messages and then I could see messages in three different queue. Unlocked them and the data was passsed to Datasource.

But I still don't figure out, how come some messages in middle of set of 10 are stored in Queue waiting while others get processed immediately. Is there some problem with Mapping for a field due to which error occures when there is inconsistent datd in that particular message.

Regards

Swetank