cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transporting Objects

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a software product as 'A', under that i have some four namespaces how do i transport the objects. Do i need to transport each namespace individually or whole software product at a time.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Prem.S

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prem,

U can Export the Whole Software Component At a time or U can Export the Individual Namespaces What ever u want also.

Right Click on the S/w Component-->>Export object

Right Click on the Namespace-->>Export Object.

Or Go to Tools-->>>Export Object.

Then Follow the Steps what ever the GUI Throws.then Finally it will be Exported as .TPZ File.

Regards

Khanna

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prem,

U Can Check Out Dis Logs

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2005/11/02/overview-of-transition-from-dev-to-qa-in-xi

/people/sap.india5/blog/2005/11/03/xi-software-logistics-1-sld-preparation

Reward if Helpful

Regards

Khanna

former_member529475
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prem

If IR --> Then if all your objects are under one namespacve, then you can go to Tools --> Export and you will have an option to select objetcs belonging to one namespace. and you can export this and reimport it into the new environemt.

if ID> then for your source and target business systems of your Dev environemt, create the Transport Targets . Point your Source and target Buss System to the correct target bus System and then go to ID> Tools --> Export and you can select the configuration scenario you wnat to export. If you have created the Tarnsport Targets correct, then you can import the objects in the new environment with the new Buss SYstems.

Regards

Vasu

<i>** Reward Points if found useful **</i>

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Krish,

I don't have access to service market place, can u send the document if u have authorisation.

Regards,

Prem.S