cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP with attachments

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

My customer has a SOAP scenario that will send XML messages within a ZIP file. I know the native language of XI is XML, but I would like to know if is possible, using “SOAP with attachments” do the mapping of these XML’s inside the ZIP attachment to a RFC or File structure?

This is something easy or I need to develop Modules enhancements for that?

Thanks is advance,

Ricardo.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use the PayloadSwapBean to swap the Attachement and the SOAP payload and use this in your mapping.

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh,

Thanks for your quick answer

I’m analysing a customer scenario and one of the customer requirements is exchange XML files within a zip file. However, these XML zipped files must be mapped to a File or RFC structure. Well, I don’t have any Java experience, but I assume that is one of the skills that the developer should has to work with Beans, Am I right?

But, can you be more clear about PayloadSwapBean, How can I use it, where I can find documentation or examples? Is it something hard to do? Can you provide me the effort in days for one development?

Once again, tanks a lot.

Cheers,

Ricardo.

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You cannot use modules in the SOAP sender adapter, so it is not an option to use the PayloadSwapBean.

If you want to store the content of the zip file in a file system, you can use the PayloadSwapBean in the file receiver channel. Here you can unzip the file as well.

I do not see a solution with RFC adapter. If your system is 6.40, then you can read the attachment with a proxy.

Regards

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all

former_member4529
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm using AF_Modules/PayloadZipBean in module processor of Receiver SOAP adapter to compress/zip the message payload. I've used the following module key parameters :

Parameter Name Parameter Value

zip.Mode zipAll

zip.filenameKey contentType

In the adapter engine monitoring from RWB I can see the following warning message :

Warning Zip: message is empty or has no payload

But I can see the msg payload from the RWB message monitor as expected.

Can anyone please throw any light on this issue?

Thanks in advance,

Dipankar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ricardo,

I think you can use he PayloadZipBean module here.

More on that ..

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/45/da9358a1772e97e10000000a155369/frameset.htm

cheers,

Prashanth