cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shifting to SAP technology from other technolgy

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I have 3 years of yrs in mainframe tech, i would like to shift to SAP tech, can experience folks can help me ,can have better growth in SAP compare with mainframe technology.

Thanks,

mahi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahender,

Market of Mainframe and SAP both are very good. In mainframe area there are very less number of resources available and all the experienced people are always on demand. In SAP there are very large growth opportunity and resource pool is also very big. Its not about comparatibly, both are good and having well market ahead.

In my view you should look upon your interest either SAP or Mainframe rather than market value. If you have well understanding of any, your growth will be always good.

Regards,

Subhasha Ranjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Subhasha Ranjan,

Thanks for your suggession, but i heard that in out of india the billing will be more for SAP compare to mainframes. in Future if i want to travel to out of india, i can get the good billing(this is the reason i planing to shift to SAP from mainframe), apart from this i had attended the SAP seminors , they were telling lot of application(new) and old applications converting to SAP(this is also one more reason). The new projects are not coming in mainframe due to huge investment and some other factors also !!!. On these factors i am planing to shift to SAP from Mainframe.

Can you please suggest me on these.

Thanks,

Mahi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahender,

If you want to move out from India, in that case yes SAP person get very well paid.

SAP Consultant is always having better pay package in respect of others and you can go ahead with it.

P.S. Reward points if helpful.

Regards,

Subhasha Ranjan