cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

attachment in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it possible to attach a soft copy of a document during sales order creation without implementing DMS module? For ex: hard copy of approval for credit memo needs to be attached while creating credit memo request. this is required so as to easily download the approval document from SAP itself during audit. Otherwise they have to go and refer manually a seperate book file every time

In MM, standard SAP itself provides the facility to attach a soft copy of the document during PO creation. A small icon appears in the top left side of the PO.

Is it possible in SD?

Regards

Karthik

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to VA02

Select drop down menu System>User Profile> Own data

Go to Tab- Parameter. enter parameter ID-SD_SWU_ACTIVE & Parameter value X

Save. now u will get an attachment icon in top left of screen on sales order screen when u go to VA02. click this and u can attach MS word, Excel or Auto cad documents

Reward points pls

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

PLEASE CHECK THE THE TEXT , ADD DOCUMENT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik C ,

for this requirement go to sales document and find the service for object icon exactly bellow command menu , and then attach the document , but this option is not available in 5.0 and 6.0 versions. but 4.7 version it is available.for this u have to do some settings :

Go to VA02

Select drop down menu System>User Profile> Own data

Go to Tab- Parameter. enter parameter ID-SD_SWU_ACTIVE & Parameter value X

Save. now u will get an attachment icon in top left of screen on sales order screen when u go to VA02. click this and u can attach MS word, Excel or Auto cad documents

if it helps pls reward me

Thanks&Regards

Venkat.Dhanemkula

Message was edited by:

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

nice venkat,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi venkat,

So how the same attachment has to be done.in Version 5.0 or ECC 6.0.Cos i work on my SAPERP 5.0.Can u throw some light

Regards,

K.Vivek

Message was edited by:

Vivek Kalaichelvan

binayak_ghosh2
Participant
0 Kudos

hI ,

I followed the path given by you , but my system is giving me error messg

Parameter Id ID-SD_SWU_ACTIVE doesnt exist , I m using 4.7 version.

What will be the soln. ?

Regrds,

Binayak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is possible to attach any kind of document to your sales order. Get into the SO using VA02, then in the overview screen - just below the standard toolbar, you see the information bar - "Change sales order xxxxx" and on the left hand side, you can see an icon with drop down option.

The first option is Create -> Create attachment. You can upload the scan copy of the approval from your system folder and save the SO. To view the attachment during audit, using the same drop down icon, select Attachment list. This will give a pop-up with the details of the document that was attached. From here, you can display the complete doc.

Hope, this helps!

Thanks,

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hiu karthik.,

In Sales order ir is VER MUCH possible but in the change mode In VA02 there is in top left side Small icon appears in Sales order also

REWARD if helpfull

Thanks & Regards

Narayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try in Text .. ask user to cpy paste or try to Attach .. i thik it can be done and once i tried..in one of my project

regards

venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi you can only copy an external file in text. you cannot add a attachment there. i have tested this.

Regards