cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery qty against schedule line

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have specific requirement for a report where we need to determine the delivery qty against the schedule line qty for a sales order. In sales order in schedule line tab system shows the delivery qty. The field is VBEPD-VSMNG. VBEPD is a structure and I could not find the table in which this is actually stored. Does anybody know how to get the delivery qty for schedule line?

Regards,

Sachin.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, have been able to figure this out? Please let me know if yes.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have specific requirement for a report where we need to determine the Actual delivery(outbound quantity) qty against the schedule line qty for a sales order?

Regards

Sivaram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sachin,

the delivery is always created in the ERP system on the item level. You cannot deliver a separate schedule line. This functionality does not exist.

But if you go to the schedule line screen then the delivered quantity of the item will be distributed through all schedule lines which have the confirmed quantity. The distribution takes place starting from the earlier schedule line and goes to the later schedule lines and the delivered quantity ordered to a schedule line must be always not larger that the confirned quantity. If there will be undistributed rest of delivered quantity, it will be ordered to the last schedule line.

This distribution takes place dynamically during the transaction VA02. The main program place here is the function module RV_SCHEDULE_CHECK_DELIVERIES.

I hope, this information helps you further.

Kind regards,

Akmal Vakhidov

Development Support SAP, Walldorf/Germany

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin.,

In sales order,VBEp for schedule lines

VBAP- Item data

VBAK- Header data

REWARD if helpfull

Thanks & Regards

Narayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use table VBEP.Enter sales order number,line ites,Schedule line and you can get the confirmed quantity.

Reward points if useful

Regards,

Amrish Purohit