cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent- Database(Oracle 9i) seperation from SAP Server(NW04)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Please let me know to install SAP into another physical server using the existing database.

We have a BW development server which has Oracle 9i, Now i need to install another BW server (in another box) and i am trying to use the existing Database which we have in the development server.

NW04

Oracle 9i

Windows 2003 Server

Please provide me the detailed steps to complete this installation successfully by using the existing database in another server.

Kindly help me in this as soon as possible

Thanks,

Veera

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Veeraghvan,

You need to do what is called distributed installation with mutiple components in one database.

Look for installation guide in marketplace for your release.It will explain it to you.

Check OSS note 388866.

Regards.

Ruchit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ruchit,

Hello,

Application: NW04

Dabatase: Oracle9i

O/S Windows 2003 Server SP2

I have a existing database where NW04 is installed with SID & DBSID as BWQ.

Now i am trying to install another SAP system called ABD with Existing DB(BWQ) using MCOD configuration.

The following is the error which i get during the database load phase on the DB instance instance installation of ABD:

ERROR 2007-06-04 01:32:33

FSL-06002 Error 2 (The system cannot find the file specified.) in execution of a 'CreateProcess' function, line (278), with parameter (D:\usr\sap\ABD\SYS\exe\run/R3load.exe -ctf I D:/SAPCD_NW2004/TechnologySuite/51030721/EXP1/DATA/SAPSSEXC.STR "C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\NW04SR1\WEBAS_ABAP_ORA_UC\DB/DDLORA.TPL" "C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\NW04SR1\WEBAS_ABAP_ORA_UC\DB/SAPSSEXC.TSK" ORA -l "C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\NW04SR1\WEBAS_ABAP_ORA_UC\DB/SAPSSEXC.log").

Kindly let me know what should be done for this error. I have already installed the CI of ABD in another system. the system has Orcale 9i client running and the TNSnames is mapped to my BWQ(DBSID) sysytem.

Kindly let me know asap.

Please mail me on veeraraghavan.srinivasan@vitalspring.com

Thanks,

Veera

Answers (0)