cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

issue on transport to quality server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

my basis guy has released all the transport requests to the quality server. But i cld not see any condition tables or access sequence copied in my quality server.

in SE10 there is only request on Pricing Procedure, there fore the pricing is been copied in quality but with descriptions of condtion types, access sequence and condition types .

plz suggest me what shld i do now in this case.

thanks in advance.

kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil.,

Please once check whether the configurations are saved in your transport request or not,Then try doing configurations in different requests& try releasing them one by one

REWARD if helpfull

Thanks & Regards

Narayana

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

The transports pertaining to pricing procedure are client dependent ones whereas the ones related to condition table are client independent(Table creation)

So first check the objects of the transport which is now in Quality server in the previous server itself. Mostly it will not have any Atables (Atables are the condition tables).

First pls check whether the transport mechanism for client dependent and client independent tports are same or different.

If same, and if the objects are there in the transport in the first server, then check its log while transporting to quality server.

If different, please follow the procedure for client independent tports and move the condition tables .

I think access seq is again client dependent. So take care of condition tables and access sequences in different transports to take care of the scenario.

In our project the tport mechanisms are different for client dependent and client independent tports and hence we follow separate procedure for condition table and access seq(in 2 different transports)

Pls assign reward points if it helps. Let me know if you need further info.

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are few possiblities for the issue mentioned by you.

1. The object was not sucessfuly stored in the Transport request, due to some reason, hence it is not getting transported. Incase if you had created new tables & added to access sequence, then you may have to create another table withsame fields & assign to access sequence & create a new request & then get the same imported.

2. It is possible that you have missed on one request to be transported as separate request is generated for Tables & access sequence. For Tables & access sequence, workbench request is generated & for condition type & Pricing procedure customizing request is generated. You can ask the basis person to reimport the transport requests & may be it may works.

3. If nothing works, the only option is get the client opened & do the configuration there. I know it is not advisable, but in my experience as of now, I had to do it twice for pricing.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward points if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Rajesh,

i have even transported the work bench request.

the thing is, i can see the tables in 'define access sequence' in new server, but the table is not there in new server and hence its description. but when i go to the fields i can see the fields.

let me give u with example.

my cond. table is 565 with fields sales org, dist chn, sales off.

but in new server i cld only see the table 565 with out description right to the table in the new server.

moreover when i changed the description of the cond table in old server and generated, it did nt ask me for any request.

plz advice.

kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Anil.,

Better discuss the problem with BASIS guys,They will help you anil

Or post the thread in BASIS forum

Thanks & Regards

Narayana