cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seperate PR in Sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

Does anyone know if it's possible to generate separate PR in sales order based on some rules. Basically I have different BOMs, I want each BOM goes onto different PRs. Is it possible? Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi meggie.,

The purchase requesition is triggered because of the settings in schedule lines,That order type is NB there,So if you want to explpode it for BOM,Give the order type NB in schedule lines as per your requirement

REWARD if helpfull

Thanks & Regards

Narayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks all. I have no problem generating PR in sales order. The problem is ,apprently one sales order one PR, all line items will be on one PR. I want sales BOM 1 from line 10 to 40 ,for example, go to one PR ,, then the second BOM from line 50 to 70 go to a different PR.

Thanks, will reward points!

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is possible to generate a Purchase requisition from a sales order based on the confirmed schedule line. Please check the configuration for schedule line and you will know the supported features to create a PR.

spro--sd-sales-sales documents----schedule lines

Reward point if the concept helps. But dont know if schedule line helps in creating PR for every component of a BOM.