cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Timeframe always defaults to '3' even when other value on screen variant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there

I have created a screen variant and transaction variant for transaction BBPSC04 to change the "Timeframe" (GS_SEARCH_FIELD-SELECTION_DATE) field value to '4' and the "Including Completed Shopping Carts" (GS_SEARCH_FIELD-WITH_CLOSED) field value to 'X' using transaction SHD0. On tcode SHD0 the 'Content' field indicates the new values and the 'W. content' field is selected for the fields with new values.

When I execute the transaction all the new variant values are indicated except the "Timeframe"-field. This field always defaults to '3' no matter what value you indicate in the variant.

I see some hardcode in the func grp BBP_PDH_SEARCH where this field is defaulted to value '3'.

It seems like a SAP program error. Anyone familiar with this?

Thanks

Frederik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Which SRM version are you using ?

It seems to be a bug in the system. Please raise a customer OSS message with SAP on this.

Do keep me posted.

Regards

- Atul

former_member114630
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I have been working with OSS. I also received your documentation. But, something is not working. According to OSS, I needed to activate BADI BBP_SCREENVARIANT or use method GET_SCREENVARIANT_SEARCH. It is very confusing as to what they want me to do.

former_member114630
Active Participant
0 Kudos

It appears that you were trying to do the same thing as me for the Order Status screen. Did you ever get it resolved? I believe you had responded to my post about using screen variants. I am not able to get the data to stick in SHD0. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Monique