Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong company code access

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i created the roles for IP and i assigne the company code 1000 in the role but when i run the transaction i can able to bowse the other company codes also like 2000, 3000 but after opening the list i cant able to work on it. i need to ristrict to only perticular company code even for browsing. Please any one can help me in this issue.

Thx.

Mohammed

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Go to transcation SU24 and give the transcation that your are trying to execute and check for the authorization objects that involve in the company codes and select the option based on your requirement ... suppose if you want to check an maintain the values, select the option check and maintain. with this you can restrict to only particular company code even when you are browsing.

Regards,

Bharath.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mohammed,

goto su24 , type transaction MIRO in the transaction code field and execute.

Now click on check indicator and look for authorization object F_BKPF_BUK (Authorization for Company Codes), check whether this object is set to 'check' option if not change it to 'check'. You can observe various options there for determining whether to check or not to check an authorization object.

This should solve the problem.

Award points accordingly,

Regards,

Raju.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Go to transcation SU24 and give the transcation that your are trying to execute and check for the authorization objects that involve in the company codes and select the option based on your requirement ... suppose if you want to check an maintain the values, select the option check and maintain. with this you can restrict to only particular company code even when you are browsing.

Regards,

Bharath.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed,

Check what are all the roles does the user ID has.

If you have restrcted company code in one role and user has another role with full authorization. User would able to view all.

What is the T-code you are trying to execute for which you are able to view for all company codes. Check for the objects for the t-code (SU24) and check for the same with user in SUIM.

If its in Development system Create a new user id and assing the new role you have created and test it.

Cheers

Soma