cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

check-assembly error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am having the following problem when I try to assemble components. The Consolidation phase is completed successfully.

I verified that all the activities are activated and released but still I am getting the following error.

Any help is greatly appreicated.

Info:Starting Step Check-assembly at 2007-05-30 17:21:39.0403 +0:00

Info:Checks for software component chep.com,NAVITREE are performed now:

Fatal:Contact CBS administrator: Nonempty list of pending activities -stopping export now

Error:list of pending activities:

Error:6d93687af1c511dbb3310003baeab13d

Error:c45c0616f43911dbbbda0003baeab13d

Info:Step Check-assembly ended with result 'fatal error' ,stopping execution at 2007-05-30 17:21:40.0750 +0:00

Thanks,

Kalyan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As the error indicates, there are defenetly some activities open. Maybe from other developers or in in an other SCA (if you have dependecies defined).

Check again the activities. In NWDS set the filter to all users (using the bold arrrow in the upper right corner of the Activation View). And be sure that you have selected the right development configuration

If this doesn't help go to CBS Web UI, chose your buildspace, go to Activities and there you will see which activities exists, are outstanding and so on (search for the ID mentioned in the error log).

Regards,

Daniel

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Strange situation. Normally you would see everything in CBS WebUI.

Is SC chep.com,NAVITREE used in any other track? May you could describe me how your SC is defined, where it is used as dependent (have a look in SLD) and what tracks you have defined and the connections between them.

Regards,

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the information.

All the activities are already released and I even checked the dependent components and there are no activities on those as well.

What else could be the problem? Can it be caused by some other tracks when they try to do Track chaining and making this one dependent for other tracks etc, just a thought.

I am totally clueless on this error and our build is kind of waiting for the resolution of this error.

I appreciate if you can let me know any other possibilities you can think of.

Thanks again for the information.

Thanks,

Kalyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kalyan,

Maybe you can try this:

Go to CBS WebUI, choose your buildspace, select Activities link, select the "Pending Activities" tab, click on the View Activities to see if you have any pending activities. If yes, activate them.

Make sure to check the pending activities (and activate them) for both buildspaces DEV and CONS.

This should clear up your assembly. Hope it helps. I'm not sure if this is the correct way to fix this problem. If any of you out there have other solutions, please let me know.

Regards,

Dao