cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get started with visual composer 6.0??????

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have downloaded the setup.exe from service.sap.com. But after installing it i am not being able to view any of the element in the different tabs like.....define properties, select data services, define fields, design the views, add elements.......the window is completely blank.....moreover after starting visual composer 6.0....there is an error displayed in the IE status bar......the error is "Object doesn't support this property or method"......thank you very much......

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

thnx Marek,

i was able 2 install VC.........but can ne1 help me 2 how 2 make JDBC system and SAP system visible in the System drop-down list in Data Task Panel......i mean how to make connectivity with JDBC and SAP system......

Thank you very much.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

You will need to define those systems in the portal.

After you define JDBC and R3 systems in the portal - it will be visible in VC.

To define a system:

1. Create a new system, define all its properties

2. Create a default system alias.

3. Create a user mapping (from the user you use in VC) to the system alias, using the user\password to the backend system.

4. TEST the connection in the portal. If the test succeeds, it should be visible in VC discovery panel.

Lior

Former Member
0 Kudos

thnx a lot lior.........let me try first.........

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Lior,

what is SVGView 3.0?

i had just installed the setup.exe that i had downloaded from service.sap.com. I hainstalled ms sql and iis installed.......which was the primary requisite......but i didn't know about SVGView 3.0........from where will i get this.....thank you very much.......

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you sure you have all the prerequisites installed (specifically SVGView 3.0) ?

Lior