cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Desk Roles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all.

Why when I create new user with role SAP_SUPPORT_ADMIN or SAP_SUPPORT_DISPLAY or SAP_SUPPORT_PROCESS. For this users do not displays any support messages.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any idea?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you specify clearly what all steps you followed and what transaction you tried to view support messages in detail? It will help us to solve your problem.

best regds,

Alagammai.

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. I`m create SupportMessage

2. When I loged on to SOLMAN as user:

a) ADMIN with SAP_ALL - all messages displayed in transaction CRM_DNO_MONITOR with default values

b) MESS_PROC with T-S4040011(Profile for role ZSAP_SUPPDESK_PROCESS copied from SAP_SUPPDESK_PROCESS) no messages are displayed, and any error messages. In transaction CRM_DNO_MONITOR with default values.

My default values:

<b>BusinessPartners</b> all uncheck

<b>Status</b> all

<b>Posting date</b> from 06.03.2007 to 04.06.2007

<b>Installed Base</b> 0 - 0

<b>IBase component</b> 0 - 0

<b>Layout</b> 1SRV_SLFN

Former Member
0 Kudos

It`s all? No more people who may solve this problem?

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have the same problem with our SolMan 4.0.

On 11th of April this year we switched the Action Profile for the Notification Type SLF1 from SMSD_ABA_MLDG_SERVICEVORGANG to SLFN0001_STANDARD_DNO (TA DNO_CUST01) as suggested by all the Service Desk guides and docs. Since then some users can't see SLFN messages in CRM_DNO_MONITOR created past this date. The authorization roles are exactly the same as the roles the other users with no problems have.

Interesting thing: In TA CRMD_ORDER the users with problems can see all of the support messages.

Regards,

Marco

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved problem by sync action profile in spro->SAP Solution Manager Implementation Guide->SAP Solution Manager->Advanced Configuration->Scenario-Specific Settings->Service Desk->Define Action Profile->Assign Action Profile to the Business Transaction Type

and

tx DNO_CUST01->SLF1(Details)->Action Profile

Thanks all!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Konstantin,

which Action Profile have you chosen: SLFN0001_ADVANCED or SLFN0001_STANDARD?

Regards,

Marco

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. I`m choose SLFN0001_ADVANCED profile.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it giving any missing authorization message. It should work fine with these roles. Check your selection parameters and filters in the report, CRM_DNO_MONITOR.

Hope this will solve your problem.

Feel free to revert back.

--Ragu