cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg Mobile Archive Converter (Fileds are disabled)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have configured the MI server and is working fine. Only problem I face is, few fields in the Mobile Archive Converter are disabled and there is no application types found in the "Application Type" drop down. So I am not able to convert the war file to SDA. Since MTT applications are provided with sda I was able to deploy them successfully. But I would like to sovle this issue to convert other application war files.

I went throught the solution given in the forum. I have all rights assigned to the user I use, and also tried with the j2eeadmin, it is the same.

The fields disabled are

-Runtime

-Operating System

-Processor

-Language

-No application types found in "Application Type" drop down.

Help would be appriciated.

Thanks

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

satyendra_dhar
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Raj..

There should be arround 45+ entries in the table.

I don't have idea abt the customizing report but there shuold be one, or you need to put all those entries manually in the table.

Regards,

satyendra

satyendra_dhar
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Try to execute RFC "MEMGMT_MOBILE_CONT_TYPE_GET" and check whether its listing results on E_MEDEP filed.

If it not listing then table "memgmt_run_dep" doesn't jave data and you need to put it, by running customoze report.

Regards,

Satyendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satyendra

I ran that functional module and got the following result

<b>MAN APPLICATION COMPONENT COMP_ATTR</b>

001 JVM PLATTFORM CE5.1

Is this the only data I should get it? or there is something more I have to get. If so please let me know which customizing report I have to execute to populate the table "memgmt_run_dep".

Thanks

Raj

satyendra_dhar
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Please check if user logged on NWA has the following UME permissions.

1. ArchiveConverter

2. ACLAdministration

This you can check via -: http://serverID:portnumber/useradmin

Search for the role assigned to logged on NWA user and check if the above 2 action assigned that role or not.

Is ArchiveConverter displaying any message?

If yes and the message is "can not read the initial settings from middleware" then Please check the settings of SAPJRA.

Settings you can find in SDN check my all posts.

Regards,

Satyendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satyendra

I have assigend the following actions to the role SAP_JAVA_NWMOBILE_ADMIN_SUPER

sap.com_tcmobileadmin~ump - ArchiveConverter

sap.com_tcmobileadmin~ump - ACLAdministration

Only after doing this all the fields were enabled excpet the ones I have mentioned before.

Also there are no messages seen in the Mobile Archive Converter.

If the application types are found in the drop down then selecting any of the application type the fields disabled should be open. But the problem is I am not able to find any application types in the drop down. It is empty.

Thanks

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

The fields should open when you select the application type. Eg. if you sellect application, the field runtime will open, for frameworks operating system and processor will open.

Fields are not mandatory if closed.

Ragards

Jacob

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jacob

Thanks for your reply. The problem is there is no application type seen in the "Application Type" drop down to chose one. It is blank. Since I am not able to select the application type the other fields are closed. Without giving application type I am not allowed to generate SDA file.

Thanks

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj

This behaviour is very strange!!! What is the SP of the NWMADMIN you are currently using and which version of MI are you currently on?

Best Regards

Sivakumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sivakumar

I am using MI 7.0 and NWMADMIN with SP 10.

Thanks

Raj