VERS. 37

How i can resolve?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member433984
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check SAP note 990538 "WSAENOBUFS error on Windows"

It might happen that your PROD system is loaded and does not have internal resources to create new socket connection...

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member218864
Participant
0 Kudos

I have exactly the same problem, I have one server with the Solution Manager and the other with ECC, the RFCs works fine if we try to connect from SolMan to ECC but if we try to connect ECC to SolMan the error apears.

I read the Note 990538 but in that note says that the problem is in the 32 bits servers and the solution is to use an 64 bits servers, in our case both servers are 64 bits, so I'm stuck with this.

I'll appreciate any help on this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

How are you trying to connect? Did you check the RFC connection test between PRD and QAS?Is that test succesful?Is the two systems lying on the same domain?

Former Member
0 Kudos

The two machines no are in the same domain. When i try to connect from Qas to Prod the rfc is good. When i try from production to qas don't work. I try to see the host but work fine (i try to ping the host from production and is right). I read that Buffer error might be caused by the system. In fact the production is 64 bit and Qas 32 bit. I see that' an error in TCP/IP range when try to connect to a 32 bit system. It's possible