cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

http2rfc problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

my http to rf scenario ran proprely ,but after activationg the total services in sicf tcode it is not at all working and even i dont find mesage from browser comming into xi.

plz help me

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

prasanthi_chavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since HTTP and IDOC resides in ABAP stack it is not possible to monitor in RWB.

~ Vijender go to RWB -> Choose Integration Engine -> Choose the tab Test Message.

Now enter the Sender Service, Sender Interface, Interface Namespace and the username password of the XI system. Choose QoS as Best Effort and paste the message payload in the text area.

Now click Send Message a message Sent icon appears, if the message is sent.

Now check sxmb_moni for msgs.

Regards,

Prasanthi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

praanthi chavala i am getiing this error Exception caught by adapter framework: RfcAdapter: receiver channel has static errors: can not instantiate RfcPool caused by: com.sap.aii.af.rfc.RfcAdapterException: error initializing RfcClientPool:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.repository.RfcRepositoryException: can not connect to destination system due to: com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (102) RFC_ERROR_COMMUNICATION: Connect to SAP gateway failed Connect_PM TYPE=A ASHOST=mytecsap05 SYSNR=00 GWHOST=mytecsap05 GWSERV=sapgw00 PCS=1 LOCATION CPIC (TCP/IP) on local host with Unicode ERROR partner '192.168.1.11:sapgw00' not reached TIME Wed May 30 17:34:38 2007 RELEASE 700 COMPONENT NI (network interface) VERSION 38 RC -10 MODULE nixxi.cpp LINE 2764 DETAIL NiPConnect2 SYSTEM CALL connect ERRNO 10061 ERRNO TEXT WSAECONNREFUSED: Connection refused COUNTER 1

prasanthi_chavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the below relevant threads:

/thread/157327 [original link is broken]

Cheers,

Prasanthi.

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Vijendar,

Can you please check the communcation channel parameters for RFC. Check whether the App.server and sys. number is correct.

Best regards,

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi prasanthi

iam getting status cancled with errors

Error Category XI_J2EE_ADAPTER_RFC

Error Code RECEIVER_STATIC_ERROR

fill cheers on my face

tnx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijender,

Every XI system uses a RFC Destination to connect to the SAP system through the RFC communication channel. please check if your RFC Destination is working fine, you can test the RFC destination after loging into your XI System.

regards,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Even I too facing the same problem,

Can you kindly explain me in details steps ,exactly how to check the rfc destination in XI system(If it is R3 end ,we can test from sm59. but from XI how?)..

Awaiting for your reply.

Best Regards

Rakesh

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

your RFC dest are not working that's y you are getting this error.\

is this your host:mytecsap05

gateway:sapgw00

check your RFC dest created under TCP/IP....make sure

AI_DIRECTORY

AI_RUNTIME

and other RFC's which are necessary are working fine?

also check this blog:

Message was edited by:

n Khan

prasanthi_chavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since HTTP and IDOC resides in ABAP stack it is not possible to monitor in RWB.

~ Vijender go to RWB -> Choose Integration Engine -> Choose the tab Test Message.

Now enter the Sender Service, Sender Interface, Interface Namespace and the username password of the XI system. Choose QoS as Best Effort and paste the message payload in the text area.

Now click Send Message a message Sent icon appears, if the message is sent.

Now check sxmb_moni for msgs.

Regards,

Prasanthi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Did you check adapter monitor

regards

krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai krishna where to check adapter monitor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Goto

Runtime Wkbench> Component Monitoring>

click on Adapter Engine

Below Click on the adapter engine button.

a popup window will appear

expand the Adapter tree to view the installed adapters

click on "Http adapter" to view any errors

regards

krishna

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Krishna,

Is it possible for us to monitor HTTP adapter in RWB. I think its not possible, HTTP and IDOC resides on ABAP stack, how come its possible for us to monitor HTTP in Java stack. Could you please explain.

Best Regards,

raj.