cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PARTNER DETERMINATION PROCEDURE

former_member194164
Active Participant
0 Kudos

This is my second thread for the same problem.Even today i am struggling to set up a new partner determination procedure. i am unable to create a new one as well as to copy from the existing standard partner determination procedure in 4.6C. I have done this exercise in IDES several times so may be because of different screen settings in 4.6 C, i am unable to do the same.

If anyone already working on 4.6C & familiar with partner determination procedure, please inform. he/she will be better able to understand my problem.i can send the screen shots also to those gurus who are interested.

regards & thanx in advance

vikas chhabra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member194164
Active Participant
0 Kudos

question is answered by a lot of R&D myself

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think I have done this excercise too.

Here's how it went

1) as per the excercise, you need to create a sales Rep [F5].I think you are already here and this partner function is now saved.However, to define Sales Rep, Put radio button against ‘Customer Master’ and Click on ‘Partner Functions (F5)’ [T.code VOPA] . Type ‘ZZ’ at the bottom box[extreme left, and bottom on this form] in order to reach the last Partner Function and hit ‘enter’.

2)After this, go and hit "Partner procedures" [ F6 ]. Define your own procedure[e.g ZA02] and save it

3)Now dubble click this 'za02' and add the default SP/SH/PY/BP and your own [ the sales rep ], one by one, with help of the "choose" button. Then save.

4)Finally do the procedure assignment. i.e link your A/C group to this procedure.[ZA02]

Hope this was of some use here.

former_member194164
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shovon,

At your point no. 2 i am stuck. system is not allowing me to create/copy from standard to generate new partner determination procedure. There is no tab for new entry or copy or create.

vikas chhabra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikas,

Can you explain me, where you are getting problem in Partner Determination Procedure, so that, i can help you out.

You can send me screen shots to mail id pravin4sap@gmail.com

Thanks

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Pl's refer below , if u want further clarification mail me at shesagiri@gmail.com

Go to <b>VOPA</b> Click on Partner Functions To add new Partner Function save Go back and click on Partner procedures to create a new procedure

save Double click on the procedure that u have created enter the inputs in the procedure i.e. your partner functions. U can put check buttons for not changeable and mandatory functions

Enter and Save go back

click on

Procedure assignment , here assign u r partner procedure to the account group

Save go back

Click on partner function --> environment on menu select account group assignment , Here u need to assign each partner function i.e. in u r procedure to your account group

save .

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/9f/1bad68b44511d2b453006094b9ea37/frameset.htm

hope it will help u out.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikas,

Can you explain me, where you are getting problem in Partner Determination Procedure, so that, i can help you out.

Thanks

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikas,

Thanks

Praveen